March 7, 2016
Midas M32 Digital Mixer Bose Audio system.
Rehersal@ 3pm Show 6:30pm-10pmBAND – DWAYNE DOPSIE & THE ZYDECO HELLRAISERS
TECH-SHEET (Purchaser supply backline, artist supply band gear: 4 amps: accordion, 2 guitars and bass and drums)
1. For the Accordion: One D.I. Box + one Shure SM-58 or equivalent vocal mic.
2. For the Guitar (1): One D.I. Box + one Shure SM-58 or equivalent vocal mic.
3. For the Guitar (2): One D.I. Box + one Shure SM-58 or equivalent vocal mic.
4. For the Bass: One D.I. Box
5. For the Washboard: One Shure SM-58 or equivalent multi-purpose (voc./instr.) mic.
6. Drums: appropriate drum and cymbal mixing for the performance area so that all drums pieces can be clearly heard.
March 8, 2016
GS 11am-12:15pm /Band 7:30pm-12am :Operate–Midas M32 Digital Mixer, Fishman speaker system***MUST BE GSTRONG AUDIO GUY- MIXING BANDMidas M32 Digital Mixer Bose Audio system.
3 Â Klark technic DN360 stereographic equalizer ( PA + floor and side-field)
6 units Compressor DBX or BSS
1 Â reverb system Â TC Â M ONE Â lexicon Â or equivalent
1 Â Delay system ( tap delay ) TC 2000 lexicon or equivalent
Microphone Â :
2 DPA Â d:fineâ„¢ 4088 Directional Headset Microphone
2 Shure U1 Belt Pack
1 SHURE U124D DUAL CHANNEL WIRELESS SYSTEM
2 Shure Antenna Â UA874
Bak up system:
1 Shure SM58 ( Backup mic Â on stage )
1 SHURE U124D single CHANNEL WIRELESS SYSTEM
*** No countryman or Omni directional head set microphone.
1 Microphone Shure SM91 (For the acoustic Piano)
2 Microphone AKG U414 Â (For the acoustic Piano)
2 Microphone stand (For the Piano)
2 DI (if keyboard)
1 Shure Beta52
4 senheiser e604
3 AKG 451