Louisville, KY – Galt House
10/7 – 10/9
Upcoming Event Details
Please check this page prior to the gig, as any schedule changes / new information will be uploaded here.
Scroll down for schedule, dress code, and payment information
140 N 4th St
Grand Ballroom A
Scott Williams 480-707-3765
PLEASE BE ON TIMEPlease try to arrive to each gig at least 10 minutes early. In the event you are running behind, please contact the On-Site Contact listed above. In case of an emergency, please call the office.
FULL DAY SHIFTSALL FULL DAY SHIFTS INCLUDE A 1 HOUR UNPAID WALKAWAY LUNCH
AV Leads – Contact Information
**Accounting is only available during working hours Mon-Fri**
General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Set-up / Strike Days:
Clean pair of Black pants or “Docker” style pants with a Black “Polo Style” collard shirt and Black shoes.
No Rips in Shirts or Jeans. No Shorts, No T-Shirts, No Sweats
Black “Docker style” dress pants with Black collard dress shirt and Black shoes. Also, wear a tie. No Khaki’s please.
No Facial Jewelry
No Earrings in ears are permitted
If you have tattoos they must be covered by a sleeved shirt
Personal hygiene must be maintained and you must be clean and well groomed at all times.
– If the client offers you food, please politely decline.
PROMPT PAYMENTTo ensure prompt payment, please send our invoice in within 2 days of the show ending! All invoices are on a Net 30 schedule from RECEIPT OF INVOICE!
Below is a link to download our W9. In order to process your payment, we need your W9 along with your invoice. **Include dates worked, and start/end times** All payments will be made via Electronic Check. You can send us these documents upon completion of the gig via Email or USPS. Please do not bring paperwork to the gig, as we will not be on site.
Send all paperwork to: email@example.com
WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS
(INVOICE, AND W9)
1.) All payments are made via Electronic Check – Net 30 Click here to learn more about electronic checks
3) Download W9 Form Here
4) Accounting can be reached Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm; or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTRACTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Independent Contractor Agreement:
This Independent Contractor Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into between AV Leads and the Independent Contractor. By accepting the job, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed herein.
Independent Contractor Status:
Independent Contractor is an independent contractor in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement and that nothing in this Agreement is intended or shall be construed, to denote or designate Independent Contractor as the employee, agent, partner, or joint venture of AV Leads LLC. Furthermore, Independent Contractor’s employees or contract personnel are not the employees of AV Leads LLC. Independent Contractor andAV Leads LLC agree to the following rights consistent with an independent contractor relationship. a. Independent Contractor has the right to perform services for other businesses during the term of this agreement. b. Independent Contractor has the sole right to control and direct the means, manner, and method by which the services required by this Agreement will be performed.AV Leads LLC is interested only in the results obtained by Independent Contractor under this Agreement; AV Leads LLC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, the work product provided by Independent Contractor. c. Independent Contractor agrees that Independent Contractor is responsible for transporting and supplying, at Independent Contractor’s own expense, any necessary specialized equipment and tools necessary for Independent Contractor use in the performance of this Agreement, with the exception of the audio-visual equipment required for each project. d. Independent Contractor shall have no right, power or authority in any way to bind AV Leads LLC to the fulfillment of any condition, contract or obligation, or to create any liability binding on AV Leads LLC. f. Independent Contractor understands that neither Independent Contractor nor any dependent or any other individual claiming through Independent Contractor will be eligible to participate in, or receive benefits under, any of the employee benefit plans, programs or arrangements maintained byAV Leads LLC (collectively, the “Plans”), and hereby waives irrevocably any and all rights to participate in, or receive benefits under any of the Plans. Independent Contractor further understands and agrees that none of Independent Contractor employees or agents will be eligible for any benefits under the Plans.
Terms of Payment:
AV Leads LLC shall pay Independent Contractor according to the following terms and conditions.
- Fees for services must be agreed to prior to the start of each project.
- Independent Contractor will submit invoices to AV Leads LLC for each project completed by Independent Contractor.
- Invoices will be based on a predetermined and agreed upon project and/or daily rate.
- The invoice format must follow Company’s standard specifications.
- Invoices must be submitted within five business days from the close of the specific project. AV Leads LLC reserves the right to not pay any invoices received later than 90 days following the close of the specific project.
- Payment Terms: Compensation shall be payable to Independent Contractor upon completion of the services rendered as soon as AV Leads LLC, receives payment from the client. This is usually 30 days from receipt of your invoice.
Independent Contractor shall be responsible for all expenses incurred while performing services under this Agreement unless otherwise agreed to in writing by AV Leads LLC.
• 5 Hour (Half Day) – 5 Hour minimum calls will apply and all shifts will bill a minimum of 5 working hours. Any time worked past 5.5 hours will cause the shift to convert to a 10 hour (Full Day) call.
• 10 Hour (Full Day) – Any shift worked between 5.5 hours and 10 hours.
• Overtime – OT applies after 10 hours and is billed at time + one half (1.5x the hourly rate). Overtime also applies for all hours worked after 12 Midnight.
• Double Time – Double time is billed at 2x the hourly rate. Double time applies after 14 hours.
State and Federal Taxes:
AV Leads LLC will not:
- withhold FICA (Social Security and Medicare taxes) from Independent Contractor’s payments or make FICA payments on Contractor’s behalf
- make state or federal unemployment compensation contributions on Independent Contractor’s behalf
- withhold state or federal income tax from Independent Contractor’s payments Independent Contractor shall pay all taxes incurred while performing services under this Agreement-including all applicable income taxes and, if Independent Contractor is not a corporation, self-employment (Social Security) taxes. Upon demand, Independent Contractor shall provide AV Leads LLC with proof that such payments have been made.
Independent Contractor’s Responsibility for Insurance, Including Workers’ Compensation:
AV Leads LLC shall not obtain workers’ compensation insurance or maintain any comprehensive general liability insurance on behalf of Independent Contractor or employees of Independent Contractor, and that it is the sole responsibility of Independent Contractor to obtain and keep in force such insurance as required by law or, where not required by law, as Independent Contractor deems appropriate. Independent Contractor assumes all risks in connection with the adequacy of any and all such insurance that Independent Contractor elects to obtain.
AV Leads LLC shall make no state or federal unemployment compensation payments on behalf of Independent Contractor or Independent Contractor’s employees or contract personnel. Independent Contractor will not be entitled to these benefits in connection with work performed under this Agreement.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless by Independent Contractor:
Independent Contract further acknowledges and agrees that it will do nothing to harm AV Leads LLC and/or its clients, and in the event any claims by any person or entity brought against AV Leads LLC relating in any way to the work performed by Independent Contractor, Independent Contractor agrees to indemnify and hold AV Leads LLC harmless. Independent Contract further agrees and understands that it is responsible for its own employees and will indemnify and hold AV Leads LLC harmless from any claims brought against AV Leads LLC by Independent Contractor and its employees or anyone else brought in by Independent Contractor to perform work on Independent Contractor’s behalf under this Agreement.
This agreement shall not be transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, by Independent Contractor without the prior written consent of AV Leads LLC.
Confidential Information and Non-Solicitation:
- Independent Contractor recognizes that during the course of performing work under this Agreement, Independent Contractor may acquire knowledge of confidential and proprietary information for a client of AV Leads LLC, including, but not limited to client contact information (“Confidential Information”). Independent Contractor agrees to keep all such Confidential Information in a secure place and further agrees not to publish, communicate, divulge, use or disclose, directly or indirectly, for Independent Contractor own benefit or for the benefit of another, either during or after the term of this Agreement, any such Confidential Information unless authorized by AV Leads LLC. Upon termination of this Agreement, Independent Contractor shall deliver all records, data, information and other documents containing Confidential Information that were produced or acquired during the performance of this Agreement, and all copies thereof, to AV Leads LLC. Such material is and shall remain the property of AV Leads LLC, except as noted elsewhere in this Section.
- This obligation of confidentiality shall not apply with respect to information (i) that Independent Contractor can conclusively demonstrate with documentary evidence is generally known to, and available for use by, the public other than as a result of the breach of this Agreement or any other agreement pursuant to which Independent Contractor owes any duty of confidentiality to AV Leads LLC or a client of AV Leads LLC (“Client”); (ii) that is required to be disclosed pursuant to applicable law or an order of a court of competent jurisdiction (but only to the extent of such required disclosure); or (iii) that Independent Contractor reasonably determines is necessary to be disclosed in order for Independent Contractor to perform Independent Contractor obligations and/or enforce Independent Contractor rights against AV Leads LLC under this Agreement (but only to the extent necessary to perform such obligations or enforce such rights). If Independent Contractor becomes compelled by applicable law or an order of a court of competent jurisdiction to disclose any Confidential Information, Independent Contractor will provide the Company with prompt written notice of such requirement so that the Company may seek a protective order or other remedy with respect to such compelled disclosure. If such a protective order or other remedy is not obtained by or is not available to AV Leads LLC, Independent Contractor will ensure that only the minimum portion of such Confidential Information that is legally required to be disclosed is so disclosed, and Independent Contractor will use all reasonable efforts to obtain assurances that confidential treatment will be given to such Confidential Information.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, software, source code, software summaries, software design, program logic, flow charts, program listings, functional specifications, logical models, user guides, operator guides, installation guides, and other supporting or programming materials, designs, reports, manuals, documents, patterns, specifications, data or other technical or proprietary information, client information, business and marketing strategies, personnel information, and any equipment or material of every description furnished to Independent Contractor for a Client.
- Any Confidential Information furnished to Independent Contractor by a Client is and shall remain property of the Client. Independent Contractor shall not substitute any of AV Leads LLC other property for the Client’s property except in rendering services under this Agreement. While such Client property is under the management or control of Independent Contractor, Independent Contractor shall be responsible for any damage to such property. If requested by the Client as a condition of service, Independent Contractor may be required to sign a separate confidentiality waiver.
- Independent Contractor recognizes that AV Leads LLC invests substantial time, money and other resources attracting and retaining employees and clients. Independent Contractor agrees and covenants that for a period of twelve (12) months following termination of this Agreement he will not (without first obtaining the written permission of Company) directly or indirectly participate in the solicitation of any business of any type conducted by Company during the period of Independent Contractor’s employment with Company from any person or entity which was a client or customer of Company during the period of Independent Contractor’s employment with Company, or was a prospective customer of Company from which Independent Contractor (or employees under Independent Contractor’s supervision) solicited business or for which a proposal for submission was prepared during the period of Independent Contractor’s employment with Company. Independent Contractor agrees that for a period of twelve (12) months following termination of this Agreement, Independent Contractor will not solicit or recruit any Company’s client to terminate its contractual or business relationship with AV Leads LLC.
- Independent Contractor agrees and covenants that for a period of twelve (12) months following Independent Contractor further agrees that it will not assist any competitor of AV Leads LLC in soliciting any AV Leads LLC clients for a period of twelve (12) months following termination of this contract, or during the term of this agreement. Independent Contractor will remain responsible for resulting damages from such prohibited solicitation. termination of this Agreement, he will not (without first obtaining the written permission of Company) directly or indirectly, recruit for employment, or induce or seek to cause such person to terminate his or her employment with Company, any person who is then an employee of Company.
Independent Contractor acknowledges that full compliance with the terms of this Agreement is necessary to protect the business and goodwill of AV Leads LLC and that a breach of this Agreement will irreparably and continually harm AV Leads LLC, for which money damages may not be adequate. Consequently, Independent Contractor agrees that in the event of a breach of any material term of this Agreement, or a threatened breach thereof, AV Leads LLC will be entitled to both (a) a preliminary or permanent injunction in order to prevent the continuation of such harm; and (b) monetary damages insofar as they can be determined. If AV Leads LLC successfully institutes legal action to enforce its rights under this Agreement, AV Leads LLC shall be entitled to recover from Independent Contractor and Company’s costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in the enforcement of its rights. Nothing in this Section shall be construed to prohibit AV Leads LLC from also pursuing any other remedy. AV Leads LLC and Independent Contractor have agreed that all remedies are cumulative.